CNC MACHINE OPERATORS
Hi-Tech Metals are searching for experienced CNC laser operators and pressbrake operators. Previous experience with Amada CNC machines would be an advantage but not essential.
Hours for the position can be negotiated, as we are seeking either full-time or part-time people, with the possibility of an early evening “shift” available to the right candidate.
The successful applicant will:
• Have experience setting and operating CNC Press Brakes and Lasers and a desire to further develop their CNC skills.
• Be customer focused, possess excellent people skills and a flexible work attitude.
• Have an eye for detail and a focus on getting it right first time.
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Flexible work hours are available and afternoon shifts could be on offer for the right person.
**NO LATHE OR MILLING MACHINE OPERATORS NEED APPLY PLEASE**
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A TRAINING POSITION – A HISTORY IN THIS AREA WILL BE REQUIRED.
All applicants must have a current New Zealand Drivers License and their own reliable transport.
If you are looking to join a small company with down to earth values then please email your CV and references to Edan at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (09) 274-0624.